Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Does Any One Used Ganier Light Fairness Face Wash

My invention










My project is an electricity Ecological and mobile craft I made in an old trailer.

My prototype is to generate electricity 230 V. ac.
To do this, there is an "inverter" that will "look" of the electricity stored in batteries.
Any coercion is to recharge the batteries.
And to do that, I met four types of energy sources: solar energy, wind energy, kinetic energy, and fossil energy.

So there are three solar panels, wind turbines A car alternator that acts as a "dynamo" and a tiller engine that drive two alternators car: these four sources of energy to recharge the batteries 12 V. in parallel.

The engine used when there is no wind or sun and that the trailer is parked for a long time and the batteries are flat ...

or directly to my account: 742-0102686-95

0 comments:

Post a Comment