Thursday, June 28, 2007

How Wide Is Corrugated Iron

Testimonials and feedback from petitioners

Hello,
No antennas should be put in place now, pending the establishment of a REAL regulatory power (0.3 meter VLT for UMTS) and the protection of our environment. Regards Marty

for Collective bordering Franceville

I support you because I am in the same battle in Ablis (Yvelines)
------------------- -

I support you because I am in the same battle in Ablis (Yvelines)
www.ablis-pylones.org
--------------------

I lived in Thann, I like the surroundings of Hunsruck which are places of rest, healing, this nature will also be polluted and residents of ESH next!
what joy to climb Tannerhubel!
DP (67)
--------------------

At Montfort l'Amaury the municipality to give permission to install an antenna disguised as a tree 20m height with 13 transmitters Bouygues / SFR, riparian stop suspension obtained by TA
Versailles, the work continued even when
. Operators going beyond justice.
BL (78)
--------------------

it seems to me that this murderous madness happens all comments ....
JM (44)
--------------------

here and elsewhere, anywhere in France As it is not possible to do so without any harm.
I suggest elsewhere, where the municipality would go further to install the antenna on the roof of the mayor's house!
PB (04)


-------------------- I'm against the settlements of masts, irrespective of the place, under the principle precaution.
FS (38)
--------------------

Mayor and elected officials like it as much as we Bourbach beautiful landscape offered up?
I doubt it!
SG (68)
--------------------

As an elected mayor would hear the request of his constituents instead of give satisfaction to the operators. The living environment must be preserved so that local residents are not affected by pollution that they do not ask. Masts generate electromagnetic fields hazardous to health.
CM (92)


-------------------- I support my daughter and son who live up Bourbach
CS (68) ---
-----------------

more of us to stand up to this pollution, we will hear more policies.
PS (42)
--------------------

if the mayor is so close to its antenna, which installs on the roof of his house or in his yard and go in a few weeks (or even much less).
PB (04)
------------------

Liège is also affected question antennas, especially the district of Saint-Léonard where I live. Antennas tetra, UMTS repeaters parabolic wi-fi, indoor DECT phones ... not to mention the hidden antennas.

Very few people sleep without sleeping pills. These antennas are installed near schools and kindergartens. A nursing home. And this is just the beginning, three UMTS antennas are planned in the middle of residential area. Stop

like me to use a laptop and any Another wireless technology, our children should not be irradiated from birth.

I totally supportive of the signatories of this petition.

AG (Belgium)
--------------------

HEART OF EVERYTHING WITH YOU ......
CB (68)

0 comments:

Post a Comment