Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Sleeping More On Celexa

Letter to local political Joel Mansuy

Joel Mansuy-Ferme Auberge des Buissonnets
Bourbach-THE-TOP, IE 07/02/2007

Gentlemen policies, Mr.
Baeumler, Mayor of Thann and President of ComCom,
Vincent, our Mayor and I'investigateur project
Mr. Kolb and gentlemen, ladies elected to our villages and ComCom Thann,

Today I have a very deep wound to the heart, they want to kill my land, my pasture.
Between this land and me is a love story that has lasted 27 years. I love my mountain as it is and not as you want it to be an infernal machine should be set up on my pasture, a tower 30 meters high for mobile telephony.
Know, gentlemen, I will not let you do, I stop your murderous madness by the wayside, and if this tower one day, picks up, is that I will be on land, but proud I fought. We
other in the countryside have values and I lose my honor if I let you do, I dare watch over children in the eye.
is why today je m'élève contre la folie des hommes et surtout la vôtre, Messieurs, et je défendrai mon pâturage comme on défend un pays. Et pour tous les gens qui ont peur que l'ambulance n'arrive pas à l'heure par manque de réseau, il y a des endroits qui offrent beaucoup plus de commodités.
Nous sommes là pour notre montagne, pour la préserver, l'aimer, pour tout le bonheur qu'elle nous a déjà donné.

Un fermier en colère et déterminé.

0 comments:

Post a Comment