Friday, February 11, 2011

Beach Game Called Cube

The calm after the storm



I feel like we just had a very difficult time with Liv. Since the Christmas holidays, Liv had again renewed jealousy towards her sister accompanied crises well tempered, unpleasant words, gestures, aggressive, exhausting negotiations ... short, difficult times for everybody. I have a hard time keeping cool when she grows my corner, and yet even though I know it does not mean to bother us, we often feel it seeks confrontation. It is testing our limits. Are they solid? Can we count on? She needs to push us to the end to ensure our stability.
Besides these limits are vital to her and if I'm not careful, it's me again.
An example: at 16h, I told her she ate enough chocolate. At 17h, I get hungry, I eat a square. Of course she asks me one, I give him, with no thought to what I said to 16h ... (How silly!). Immediately I am entitled to a collapse of Liv, who said " But, Mom, you should not give me .... chocolaaaaat "

Today I can say that Liv has found itself up big sister.
Earlier, while I was busy, the girls played together quietly with blocks of wood. Liv making structures qu'Émy took pleasure in breaking. Émy also started to build things, very proud to get a result. Then, they read books sitting side by side for a while.
Meanwhile, I was folding laundry, extending a machine, make beds, tidy up a bit ... while observing. It's really great when they are like that both invested in the same activity and there is no competition, animosity and strife. It's good to pause a moment like this. I enjoyed!

Émy growing, Liv and share more and more games, they are also really crazy together and laughing. They build a complicity that is enriched and strengthened day by day. It feels good because Liv seems calmer now. Before she told me she wanted qu'Émy back in my belly, now I hear more often " I want to keep my little sister, she is too nice . Hope it lasts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment