Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tally 7 Memory Access Violation

Wokabi and friends


Liv asks me many questions about the country and how the people in these countries. Africa is interested because the skin color of its inhabitants intrigue. She is attracted by the makeup and clothes of the Hindus. She loves Japan, kimonos, the kokeshi, lovely fabrics ... and would go there to see how it is. Greenland as it pleases with its whiteness, its animals and the igloo she would like to visit ...
I found today by a small racing game very nice when it comes to reconstruct children from different countries. You can play alone or with others. Liv was very happy because it made me a few days she demanded maps to see how the inhabitants of the countries on earth! Well, I temporizes, but I may need him to make maps, or anything else. I do not know what. Liv asks me about the clothes, the habitat, food (what food, what spices do we consume in Africa, India ?...). She also loves when I cook a meal that has an exotic-sounding. Japanese dishes are very popular. Today
Liv spent the day with a pink patch stuck on the forehead, saying it was Asma (Indian Game Wokabi and friends). And at noon we ate rice with saffron listening to music Indian!

Liv made a comment about the skin that made me laugh: skin is like paste (and me Really? ...), yes because sometimes it is brown. It's because we added the chocolate, as in dough . And yes, we did, a few days ago, a marble cake. She has seen the dough become brown with melted chocolate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment