Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Grins And Giggles Baby Wash

Autonomy and willingness


Émy is in a period where it looks for autonomy at all costs. For this she demonstrated an iron will. It seems to follow its development plan with such determination that it is quite impressive. She knows what she wants, sets a goal and goes there at all costs, removing barriers to loud noise (often me ... in this case ;-))
An example: my 14 month girl wants down the stairs from the front and all alone. No question that I support or even that I touched with my hand, otherwise it rejects me. So I stay in front of her, leaving her to manage its descent. And she gets there, sometimes standing up to the bars, sometimes sitting, dropping back on the buttocks in the difficult passage where the staircase turns.
In any case, it progresses in terms of autonomy at an astonishing speed. It is very enterprising and independent.

I already talked a little about the development of will ( here). Wherever possible, I leave Émy exercise his will conduct his experiments, his climbing. I'm here for the fall, the case or otherwise. We do have some small pains, it is difficult to be vigilant all the time because she never stops! When I can not watch his climbing because I have something to do (eg to eat), so there it becomes a little monster screaming because she can not do what she wants as carrying the walking foot around the kitchen looking for something she could catch (of course not), a new place where she could grow (as the high stool on which she then starts up). Go
against its plans somewhat seriously affect the mental health ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment