Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Name Acronym Poem Generator

Workshop on Tuesday

I had already spoken here workshops Tuesday to CNDC. It always interests as Liv who does not fail me questions on Wednesday to see what I did in dance class.
So either I show him the choreography, and it inspires him to dance then at its option, either I'm doing it with a small budget (if it can be done at his level).
Today we tried to dance in the mirror: it goes face to face and one of the other guides, which tracks the movements like a mirror. This requires to look and not lose eye contact, be well focused and observe. Liv
really enjoyed this exercise. I did it for all small simple movements, very slow, Hilarious and sometimes playing on repeat. She was taken to the game and would not stop!
We also exchanged roles, making me the mirror. I think she was surprised to see me doing movements. She seemed aware of his actions.
These exercises cause the dancer to feel the presence of the other, dancing in harmony, to cross the energy. When one group dance must feel the common energy and be attentive to others. It passes through an opening, an awakening of the senses. We do not dance side to side, we dance together. It is a sharing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment