Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Steam Cleaning Clothes Instead Of Dry Cleaning?

Thirst language



Émy hardly say anything, at least not much understandable. However, she knows to be understood in a fairly determined. In any case, I almost always understand what she wants to tell me, for noise, signs, taking me by the hand ...
But even if it only says a few words, she treats. She is also entered a new period of language acquisition because it I am pointing to the objects that I called. She did the same when we read a book. It shows everything and waiting for my reaction, looking at me. She literally drank my words! I guess you could say she is in a sensitive period of language. I await the explosion!
This explosion of language, described by Maria Montessori had held for Liv to her 18 months. (Well it was far more advanced qu'Émy that side, because at that age it was entitled to word associations quite understandable). But it was a real explosion in the sense that overnight, she started saying new words every day and her vocabulary has enriched at the speed of lightning.

Returning to Émy as she loves animals, I have prepared a small set of associations with figures and maps. I just took pictures of his animals and I made cards. I presented it to
Émy with a lesson in 3 time (well, for now we're just the first 2) by showing first 3 animals to verify that the vocabulary is easily digested. After I pulled out the cards and I associated it to the figures and maps. Émy has got it right away and was taken in. She had made and remade associations, really very happy.
I gave him some reoffered days later, the same game with the same animals. Again great success! And then the last time I changed and I took 3 new animals. I thought it would be a little unsettled, but not all. After I introduced him ale these 3 new figures with a lesson in 2 stroke, she began to associate them quietly, again all happy. She really loves this game and I am always amazed to see so concentrated because of her young age!

0 comments:

Post a Comment